“Creating a Connected and Engaged Workplace”
According to Gallup 70% of the American workforce is disengaged at work. We have an epidemic, and the faster we recognize the cause and implement the culture changes needed, the better. But where do we start? Changing a culture takes time, energy, and focused effort. Learn more about how to build a strong, positive, productive, and happy environment to attract and keep the kind of team you want.
- How bad is employee engagement really?
- Discover how to get your team energized, focused and headed in the same direction
- Clear the path to effective communication with each other and with customers
Make interpersonal conflict a thing of the past.
- Learn to attract and keep loyal, happy employees
- Create a workplace that you and your team can’t wait to get to each day