We know better individuals become better leaders who develop better companies. It starts at the personal level. We bring out the best in individuals and we make change happen.
We know that for a truly connected workspace to be created; we need to break through barriers that are holding your teams back. Past miscommunications and ineffective collaboration are cleared up so employees are empowered to engage in courageous communications, effective collaboration and personal transformation.
Ignition Source 1:1 Coaching
What can 1:1 Coaching Do For You?
- Help you reach your goals more quickly and easily by working with you to identify where you should focus your time and energy
- Work with you so you take action and continually move toward reaching your specific objectives
- Provide support and accountability so you always keep your word to yourself
- Help you see things from a different perspective so you create new beliefs that empower you, rather than discourage you
Coaching is no longer for the rich and famous. In fact, coaching has become one of the fastest growing industries over the last several years because high achievers and performers know they need the support, expertise and partnership for success that a good coach provides.
A coach has your best interest at heart and wants you to succeed (just like a friend) but has an unbiased attitude and the emotional distance to help you see truth and facts. Good friends are usually more concerned with your emotional comfort and often struggle saying the hard things we might need to hear.
Coaching also isn’t therapy. If you feel you need deep work around issues of trauma, please seek professional help from a licensed therapist.
What good coaching provides is a combination of an objective assessment of where you are currently, where you would like to be and then solid strategies and tactics to help get you there.
Some of the things you will experience with coaching:
- An ongoing relationship with the coach helping you set goals and be accountable in achieving them.
- A partnership where the coach will encourage you to find your own answers so you make decisions based on what you think is best for you.
- The courage to look at things differently so you recognize patterns that have been holding you back and then the support to help you create new beliefs so you start making different decisions.
Significant forward movement toward your goals and a clear plan of action on how to get there.
Momentum Coaching Group
A group coaching experience that takes place in the comfort of your own home to video conference with other growth-minded individuals. Each weekly or bi-weekly session includes goal accountability, personalized encouragement, hot-seat focus on individual areas of challenge, and even periodic in-person opportunities to build relationships and grow. Please contact us to find out when the next Momentum Coaching Group begins.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our masterminds can help you achieve success. Many times these Mastermind groups are temporary and focused around the completion of a particular book or video series.
We offer individual Mastermind Sessions for:
- Companies and their employees
- Open enrollment sessions for business leaders and other individuals seeking personal or professional growth
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
We offer Masterminds periodically throughout the year for groups of individuals or companies. We will be happy to let you know when our next “open to the public” Mastermind session will be held. Or, feel free to contact us to inquire about a Mastermind for your company or group.